1. Don’t write about politics.
2. Find story ideas on social media feeds, not other websites.
3. Focus on Facebook, not Twitter.
4. Write 25 headlines for every article.
5. It’s ok to trick someone into reading an article if you know they’ll love the content.
6. Use A/B testing and analytics to juice content.
7. Think about advertising differently.
8. Don’t worry about keeping readers on your site.
9. Being first doesn’t matter.
10. Mobile is important, but it isn’t everything.
11. Only write something 1 million people would be happy to learn about.